Students, you are invited!
CAREER in TRADES: Online Q&A Series
Twice Monthly Zoom Q&A Sessions - pick one that works for you! (Held after school.)
Ask questions you may have about our programs and opportunities available to you within SD38! These include apprenticeship (Youth Train in Trades, Youth Work in Trades), LinK38 and more!
For information, click on Student Zoom Q & A Sessions below for pdf...
Ask any questions you may have about our programs and opportunities available to you within our school district! These include apprenticeships (Youth Train in Trades, Youth Work in Trades) and more!
- our apprenticeship program offerings (e.g. Plumbing, Professional Cook, Carpentry, Welding, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Construction Electrician, Millwright, etc.)
- how to receive FREE tuition to take one of these programs
- how to get school credit (and award $$) for paid work you are doing in a skilled trade
- how to apply for one of our programs
- what the program entry requirements are
- how to get both college and high school credits with our programs
Pop in any first and third Wednesday of the month between 3-4 PM on ZOOM. Here are the options remaining for this school year::
- February 2nd and 16th @ 3pm
- March 2nd @ 3pm
- April 6th and 20th @ 3pm
- May 4th and 18th @ 3pm
If you'd like to join the Zoom Meeting, details can be found on the Slat Board in the Career Office at each school, or please email the Career Programs Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) one or more days in advance, so we can email you the Zoom link information.
If you have any questions or need further support, please contact the Career Programs Office (604-668-6000 ext 3766) or email@example.com.